- Mind Meld: Should Unfinished Series Remain Unfinished?
- Excerpt: The Wurms of Blearmouth by Steven Erikson
- Lookin’ Good: Irregularity by Jared Shurin (Ed.)
- “A Year and a Day in Old Theradane” by Scott Lynch
- Lookin’ Good: New AUDIO versions of Master of Whitestorm and Sorcerer’s Legacy by Janny Wurts!
- My goodness. I don't think I've ever eaten this much arugula. 3 hours ago
- Wow. Dave McKean art for upcoming @tordotcom story is amazing. 5 hours ago
- This place opened within 2 minutes walking distance from my house steinspub.com/about/ I'm so happy I could cry :D 5 hours ago
Tag Archives: Doubleday
The latest entry in Terry Pratchett’s sprawling Discworld series, Raising Steam, is an example of what I call the “innovation” series-within-the-series. Just like there are sets of books that focus on specific characters and areas of the Discworld, there’s an … Continue reading
This week sees the UK release of Tomorrow, the Killing by Daniel Polansky, sequel to last year’s excellent debut Low Town/The Straight Razor Cure. My review of the new novel should be popping up on Tor.com soon, but just in … Continue reading
With apologies for the long delay, here are the winners of the recent Some Kind of Fairy Tale giveaway! Bonnie W. of Cary, NC Michael P. of Warwick, NY Becky L. of Westminster, CO Sofia T. of Rochester, NY Chris … Continue reading
I have a grand total of TWELVE copies of Some Kind of Fairy Tale by Graham Joyce to give away to my readers in the US, thanks to the generosity of the kind people at Doubleday. Yep, you read that … Continue reading
It’s been twenty years since Tara Martin disappeared without a trace. The police conducted fruitless searches in the dense forests where she was last seen. Her boyfriend was a suspect, which drove a rift between him and Tara’s grieving family. … Continue reading