- Mind Meld: Should Unfinished Series Remain Unfinished?
- Excerpt: The Wurms of Blearmouth by Steven Erikson
- Lookin’ Good: Irregularity by Jared Shurin (Ed.)
- “A Year and a Day in Old Theradane” by Scott Lynch
- Lookin’ Good: New AUDIO versions of Master of Whitestorm and Sorcerer’s Legacy by Janny Wurts!
- Borderlands 2 is free to play on Steam this weekend. I'm not an FPS kind of guy, but that game is just brilliant - and very funny. 7 hours ago
- I have achieved pizza. Pizza has been achieved. In summation: pizza. #pizza 8 hours ago
- Why does "Society for <incurable disease>" send an annual membership card? It's *incurable*. Just send a lifelong membership card already. 12 hours ago
Tag Archives: Hugo Awards
The nominations for the 2014 Hugo Awards were announced today, and well, it’s clear that there will be some intense and vigorous discussion around the interwebs about some of them. As a resource, I’ve decided to try and collect links to … Continue reading →
Here’s my weekly list of interesting SF&F-related links, which in a fit of originality I decided to call… The Week That Was! Previous installments can be found here. As always, this isn’t meant to be a comprehensive list, but instead … Continue reading →
This week, I wrote a guest post for Staffer’s Musings about the eligibility or ineligibility of blogs in the Best Fanzine category of the Hugo Awards. Because today’s your last chance to send in Hugo nominations this year, I decided … Continue reading →
The deadline to submit your Hugo nominations is March 11th. The Hugo Awards are the fan awards, unlike, say, the Nebulas, which are voted on by members of the SFWA, an organization that has certain criteria in terms of membership. … Continue reading →
Here’s this week’s installment of Far Beyond Reality’s roundup of interesting SF&F-related articles: The Week That Was! Before I get started, an announcement: last weekend, fellow blogger Civilian Reader (whose name happens to be Stefan too) launched a weekly roundup … Continue reading →
Here’s this week’s installment of Far Beyond Reality’s roundup of interesting SF&F-related articles: The Week That Was! Before I start, I’d like to say that this is getting harder and harder to put together. I originally planned on listing maybe … Continue reading →
Here’s a new installment of The Week That Was: an overview of SF&F-related articles and reviews I considered interesting and/or well written this week. As always, I want to emphasize that this isn’t meant to be a comprehensive summary of … Continue reading →