- Mind Meld: Should Unfinished Series Remain Unfinished?
- Excerpt: The Wurms of Blearmouth by Steven Erikson
- Lookin’ Good: Irregularity by Jared Shurin (Ed.)
- “A Year and a Day in Old Theradane” by Scott Lynch
- Lookin’ Good: New AUDIO versions of Master of Whitestorm and Sorcerer’s Legacy by Janny Wurts!
- RT @LeVostreGC: V Best Knightes of the Table Round: V. Sir Launcelot du Lac IV. Sir Gareth III. Sir Galahad II. Sir Gawayne I. Sir Pat… 13 hours ago
- My goodness. I don't think I've ever eaten this much arugula. 20 hours ago
- Wow. Dave McKean art for upcoming @tordotcom story is amazing. 21 hours ago
Tag Archives: Janny Wurts
As Master of Whitestorm starts off, Haldeth, a blacksmith turned galley slave, gets involved in an escape attempt by his mysterious and silent bench mate—a man who quickly proves to have surprising skills and hidden depths. The two companions strike … Continue reading
First things first: Initiate’s Trial is the ninth book in the Wars of Light and Shadow series by Janny Wurts. I’ve tried to avoid spoilers in this review, but if you haven’t read the earlier books in the series and … Continue reading
A few quick announcements today: – I was recently invited to participate in one of SF Signal‘s Mind Melds, something I found incredibly flattering as it’s such a great series of posts. The Mind Meld in question was published yesterday, … Continue reading
When I first read The Curse of the Mistwraith a few years ago, it took me completely by surprise. Based on (obviously mistaken) assumptions, I expected something completely different — epic fantasy, yes, but nothing even close to the gorgeous … Continue reading