- Mind Meld: Should Unfinished Series Remain Unfinished?
- Excerpt: The Wurms of Blearmouth by Steven Erikson
- Lookin’ Good: Irregularity by Jared Shurin (Ed.)
- “A Year and a Day in Old Theradane” by Scott Lynch
- Lookin’ Good: New AUDIO versions of Master of Whitestorm and Sorcerer’s Legacy by Janny Wurts!
- Mind Meld: Should Unfinished Series Remain Unfinished? wp.me/p28bMk-K5 50 minutes ago
- RT @RobHBedford: Should Unfinished Series Remain Unfinished? I ask @bbeaulieu @archer_jill @sraets in this #MindMeld for @SFSignal: http://… 5 hours ago
- 100pages in, I think I understand about 30 or 40% of what's going on in The Mirror Empire. Sorely tempted to go back and reread that section 21 hours ago
Tag Archives: Kage Baker
Kage Baker had many different audiences. After all, she wrote in many genres and formats: fantasy, science fiction, horror, novels, novellas, short stories, series, standalones. (Oh, and:Tor.com blog posts!) It occurred to me recently that, because of this range and … Continue reading
Kage Baker was one of my favorite authors, an incredibly talented and imaginative writer who seemed to be able to do it all: SF, fantasy, horror, essays, short stories, and novels. Gardner Dozois called her “the best natural storyteller to … Continue reading
It’s hard to believe that it’s already almost been three years since Kage Baker’s untimely death. She was an immensely talented storyteller and one of my favorite authors of the last few decades. In the short time between her first … Continue reading