- Mind Meld: Should Unfinished Series Remain Unfinished?
- Excerpt: The Wurms of Blearmouth by Steven Erikson
- Lookin’ Good: Irregularity by Jared Shurin (Ed.)
- “A Year and a Day in Old Theradane” by Scott Lynch
- Lookin’ Good: New AUDIO versions of Master of Whitestorm and Sorcerer’s Legacy by Janny Wurts!
- RT @UpturnedBathtub: I came to get down I came to get down So get out your seats and jumper hound Jumper hound Jumper hound Jumper hound ht… 5 hours ago
- So, again: The Mirror Empire is only $5.79 for Kindle. Incredibly great deal for a new, highly anticipated novel. amzn.to/1AVpv6Y 8 hours ago
- That's right. I said nattering. DEAL WITH IT. 9 hours ago
Tag Archives: Roc
Khandar, a colony of the Vordanai Empire, has rebelled. The empire’s colonial army has been kicked out of the capital city Ashe-Katarion by a coalition of the religious fanatics known as the Redeemers and Voltarai desert tribes led by the … Continue reading
It would be wrong to call Guy Gavriel Kay’s new novel River of Stars a sequel to 2010’s Under Heaven. As Mr. Kay recently said in an interview I conducted with him: “If someone wrote a book about 16th century … Continue reading
For today’s interview, I’m extremely proud to welcome one of my favorite fantasy authors ever: Guy Gavriel Kay! GUY GAVRIEL KAY was born in Weyburn, Saskatchewan, and raised in Winnipeg. In the 1970’s he was retained by the Estate of … Continue reading
I’m extremely proud and happy to present the entire first chapter of Guy Gavriel Kay’s forthcoming novel River of Stars, due out on April 2nd, 2013 from Roc (Penguin). Enjoy! CHAPTER I Late autumn, early morning. It is cold, mist rising … Continue reading