- Mind Meld: Should Unfinished Series Remain Unfinished?
- Excerpt: The Wurms of Blearmouth by Steven Erikson
- Lookin’ Good: Irregularity by Jared Shurin (Ed.)
- “A Year and a Day in Old Theradane” by Scott Lynch
- Lookin’ Good: New AUDIO versions of Master of Whitestorm and Sorcerer’s Legacy by Janny Wurts!
- RT @UpturnedBathtub: I came to get down I came to get down So get out your seats and jumper hound Jumper hound Jumper hound Jumper hound ht… 9 hours ago
- So, again: The Mirror Empire is only $5.79 for Kindle. Incredibly great deal for a new, highly anticipated novel. amzn.to/1AVpv6Y 12 hours ago
- That's right. I said nattering. DEAL WITH IT. 13 hours ago
Tag Archives: steampunk
The Shima Isles are on the brink of ruin. The empire practically runs on chi, a substance extracted from the bloodlotus plant which fuels its engines but also poisons its soil, kills its animals, and keeps its people addicted with … Continue reading
Here’s my review of Girl Genius Omnibus Volume 1: Agatha Awakens by Phil and Kaja Foglio. Take a look, and please let me know what you think in the comments. Thanks to the generosity of the kind folks at Tor, … Continue reading
Fifty Page Fridays is a new regular feature here at Far Beyond Reality, meant to highlight books I received but usually wouldn’t cover in a regular review. In each post, I’ll start off by explaining why I wasn’t planning to … Continue reading