- Mini-Review: The Sudden Appearance of Hope by Claire North
- Rereading Kage Baker’s Company Series at Tor.com!
- Soft Apocalypse by Will McIntosh — on sale for 99c on Kindle right now!
- What Are You Reading (When You’re Not Reading Science Fiction/Fantasy)?
- Guest post by Lesley Conner: From Slush Pile to Magazine to Anthology: The Making of Best of Apex Magazine: Volume 1
- RT @tordotcom: We're off to Humashup in this week's reread of Kage Baker's SKY COYOTE! But not before an earthquake hits... https://t.co/ZO… 6 days ago
- (Also, I'm not dead, just taking a break from social media.) 2 weeks ago
- I try not to go on and on about all the cool things at my job, but sometimes I can't help it. So exciting. twitter.com/tordotcom/stat… 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Myke Cole
“For the dead, war never ends.” That’s the somewhat ominous tagline on the cover of Myke Cole’s newest military fantasy novel Gemini Cell. Set in the early years of the Great Awakening, the novel shows how humanity first reacted to the … Continue reading
The winners of last week’s giveaway are: Brittany S. of Oneonta, NY Brad H. of Roy, UT Chris H. of Apple Valley, MN Congratulations to all three winners! Your copies of Shadow Ops: Breach Zone by Myke Cole will be … Continue reading
This giveaway ended on Sunday, February 9th. Still need to get your copy of Breach Zone by Myke Cole? Well, you’re in luck! Thanks to the generosity of the kind folks at Ace, I have three copies of the excellent … Continue reading
Breach Zone is the third entry in Myke Cole’s contemporary military fantasy series Shadow Ops, after series opener Control Point (my review) and last year’s Fortress Frontier (my review). “Contemporary military fantasy” is probably not the most evocative way to describe these books. Peter V. … Continue reading
With last year’s Shadow Ops: Control Point, Myke Cole burst onto the scene with a bang, launching a cool, action-packed new series that combines elements of military fantasy and superhero fiction in a contemporary setting. The novel introduces a world in … Continue reading
“Magic is the new nuke.” That’s how one member of the military describes the biggest change to our reality yet: overnight, random people are waking up with powerful magical abilities. Some can control water or fire. Some are necromancers. Some … Continue reading