- Mini-Review: The Sudden Appearance of Hope by Claire North
- Rereading Kage Baker’s Company Series at Tor.com!
- Soft Apocalypse by Will McIntosh — on sale for 99c on Kindle right now!
- What Are You Reading (When You’re Not Reading Science Fiction/Fantasy)?
- Guest post by Lesley Conner: From Slush Pile to Magazine to Anthology: The Making of Best of Apex Magazine: Volume 1
- RT @maxgladstone: Awesome article! twitter.com/tordotcom/stat… 3 weeks ago
- Trying to analyze and write about a complex time travel epic on Severe Insomnia Brain = not easy. Pls send help. 3 weeks ago
- RT @tordotcom: THE JUST CITY is the first book in a recently completed trilogy. eBook Club members can download for free here: https://t.co… 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Hugo Awards
Originally posted on Whatever:
First, go read this. This is only one dude, to be clear, but his defensive, angry and utterly terrified lament is part and parcel with a chunk of science fiction and fantasy fandom and authors who…
The nominations for the 2014 Hugo Awards were announced today, and well, it’s clear that there will be some intense and vigorous discussion around the interwebs about some of them. As a resource, I’ve decided to try and collect links to … Continue reading →
Here’s my weekly list of interesting SF&F-related links, which in a fit of originality I decided to call… The Week That Was! Previous installments can be found here. As always, this isn’t meant to be a comprehensive list, but instead … Continue reading →
This week, I wrote a guest post for Staffer’s Musings about the eligibility or ineligibility of blogs in the Best Fanzine category of the Hugo Awards. Because today’s your last chance to send in Hugo nominations this year, I decided … Continue reading →
The deadline to submit your Hugo nominations is March 11th. The Hugo Awards are the fan awards, unlike, say, the Nebulas, which are voted on by members of the SFWA, an organization that has certain criteria in terms of membership. … Continue reading →
Here’s this week’s installment of Far Beyond Reality’s roundup of interesting SF&F-related articles: The Week That Was! Before I get started, an announcement: last weekend, fellow blogger Civilian Reader (whose name happens to be Stefan too) launched a weekly roundup … Continue reading →
Here’s this week’s installment of Far Beyond Reality’s roundup of interesting SF&F-related articles: The Week That Was! Before I start, I’d like to say that this is getting harder and harder to put together. I originally planned on listing maybe … Continue reading →