- Mini-Review: The Sudden Appearance of Hope by Claire North
- Rereading Kage Baker’s Company Series at Tor.com!
- Soft Apocalypse by Will McIntosh — on sale for 99c on Kindle right now!
- What Are You Reading (When You’re Not Reading Science Fiction/Fantasy)?
- Guest post by Lesley Conner: From Slush Pile to Magazine to Anthology: The Making of Best of Apex Magazine: Volume 1
- "... and his brother the prince, an effeminate who kept puppies in his codpiece." Trying to picture the logistics here :/ 16 hours ago
- Oh genre websites, please offer other login/commenting options than Disqus/FB/Twitter/ Google. 2 days ago
- RT @tordotcom: Tor Books Announces New Associate Publishers: tor.com/2016/07/26/tor… @torbooks https://t.co/mQthJlPpdB 2 days ago
Tag Archives: The Week that Was
Another week, another installment of The Week That Was, my, uh, weekly series of posts collecting what I considered some of the most interesting SF&F-related links in the blogosphere. Enjoy!
I’ve let this section of the site slide for a few weeks, mainly because life got too busy, but I’m hoping to get it going again. So, here’s my first The Week That Was post in about a month!
This week, I wrote a guest post for Staffer’s Musings about the eligibility or ineligibility of blogs in the Best Fanzine category of the Hugo Awards. Because today’s your last chance to send in Hugo nominations this year, I decided … Continue reading →
Here’s this week’s installment of Far Beyond Reality’s roundup of interesting SF&F-related articles: The Week That Was! Before I get started, an announcement: last weekend, fellow blogger Civilian Reader (whose name happens to be Stefan too) launched a weekly roundup … Continue reading →
Something fun to get started this week: I have a four year old son, and we read lots of Dr. Seuss books together, so I took a look at this post from io9 when it popped up on my RSS, … Continue reading →
Here’s the new installment of The Week That Was: an overview of my favorite SF&F-related articles and reviews of the past seven days. As always, I want to emphasize that this (obviously, I hope) isn’t meant to be a comprehensive … Continue reading →
Here’s a new installment of The Week That Was: an overview of SF&F-related articles and reviews I considered interesting and/or well written this week. As always, I want to emphasize that this isn’t meant to be a comprehensive summary of … Continue reading →