- Mini-Review: The Sudden Appearance of Hope by Claire North
- Rereading Kage Baker’s Company Series at Tor.com!
- Soft Apocalypse by Will McIntosh — on sale for 99c on Kindle right now!
- What Are You Reading (When You’re Not Reading Science Fiction/Fantasy)?
- Guest post by Lesley Conner: From Slush Pile to Magazine to Anthology: The Making of Best of Apex Magazine: Volume 1
- Putting a hummingbird feeder right outside my office window is one of the smartest things I've done lately. Very soothing. 2 weeks ago
- RT @maxgladstone: Awesome article! twitter.com/tordotcom/stat… 1 month ago
- Trying to analyze and write about a complex time travel epic on Severe Insomnia Brain = not easy. Pls send help. 1 month ago
Tag Archives: Jeff Salyards
Scourge of the Betrayer by Jeff Salyards was one of 2012’s most pleasant surprises in the fantasy field. The novel put a surprising twist on the burgeoning grimdark sub-genre by using an unexpected narrator, the inexperienced, bookish, somewhat timid scribe … Continue reading
Arkamondos has been making a decent living as a scribe. He writes letters, keeps ledgers for merchants, and generally takes any scribing work that pays the bills, even though most of it is utterly boring. When he has the option … Continue reading
My review of Scourge of the Betrayer by Jeff Salyards went up at Tor.com today. I’ll post the entire review here soon, but for now, you can read it at Tor.com. Meanwhile, I already have a wonderful treat to offer: … Continue reading